Super Clean Electrical Installation
Say goodbye to spaghetti!
We take the same approach to our mobile electronics that we do to everything else. As close to perfection as possible. And we never stop studying. We use TechFlex braided PEX tubing for abrasion resistance, Thermotec when near heat sources, high pressure crimps, open and closed barrel connections, marine rated heat shrink, TESA tape, 100% OFC copper wiring and terminals, 3M and Delphi Weatherpack Connectors, the list goes on.
Some of the services we offer:
- On Board Air Systems
- Roof Rack Scene Lighting & Back Up Lights
- LED Headlights, Rock Lights, Cube Lights, Light Bars & Fog Lights
- Car Audio & Back Up Cameras
- CB Installation & SWR Tuning
- Flat Tow Sytems
- Engine Bay Clean-Up
- Wiring Repair
- Custom Electrical Layout and Design.
Products We Recommend
We are constantly testing and refining the products we recommend. We test them on trails, in our own Jeeps, and invite constant feedback from our customers as to their experiences post install. There is no such thing as brand loyalty or one size fits all. If it’s good it’s good, no matter who’s sticker is on it. An example of some favorites are shown below!
- Amazing sound quality
- Retains all factory steering wheel controls
- Optional Add on Amplifier
- 7″ Mechless Touchscreen Interface
- Apple Car Play and Android Auto
- 2 Camera Inputs, Front and Rear
- Bluetooth Calling & Music
- SiriusXM – Ready
- From $700 Installed!
- Plug & Play installation
- Dual Burn® high & low beam optics
- No anti-flicker harness required
- DOT & Transport Canada compliant for on-road use
- Great Cut-Off no blinding oncoming traffic
- 30 Minute Install while you wait!
- Street legal supporting DOT, Transport Canada ECE and Military standards & requirements
- Meets proposed National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines for a 5-Star NCAP-compliant low beam headlight
- Anti-fog and hard-coated polycarbonate lens to prevent cracking and formulated to resist UV or chemical damage
- Plug & Play Installation, No Anti Flicker required
Looking for the best brake controller for highway driving? The REDARC Tow-Pro Liberty is the latest innovation in brake controller technology that features inertia sensing technology perfect for hauling day to day or towing on highway conditions,
Introducing the Rigid D-Series Side Shooters. Do you want one of the the most absurdly bright things you can bolt to your offroad rig… you found it! It has to be seen to be properly experienced.
- Side Shooter Optics
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Harness & Switch Included
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
- IP68 Compliant -Dust / Water Ingress
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan